Coverage, under this contract, applies only if the following terms and conditions are met:
- The Road Hazard Warranty is purchased at the time of wheel purchase;
- The PLAN chosen is consistent with the price charged for the wheels purchased;
- This contract may NOT be transferred or assigned;
- Coverage expires two (2) years from the date of delivery; and
- Your signature on this form acknowledging your understanding and acceptance of the terms, price and conditions described more fully below is received by Wheelfire USA, Inc. (by mail or fax ) prior to shipment of your order.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PLAN COVERAGE
This contract is by and between WHEELFIRE USA, INC. and the original purchaser. This contract is non-refundable and non-cancelable after the wheels have been shipped.
COVERAGE: WHEELFIRE USA, INC. reserves the right to repair or replace a wheel due to damage caused by impact with a curb or pothole.
- Improper installation is NOT covered.
- Covered destruction or damage to a wheel shall be covered ONLY if the tire is unable to retain proper air pressure.
- Scrapes, scratches, chips or other cosmetic damages are not covered unless the tire cannot hold proper air pressure.
- Coverage is limited to three (3) wheels.
- For discontinued wheels, Purchaser shall be reimbursed for original cost of the damaged wheel only.
- All claims must be received with an accompanying return authorization number provided by a WHEELFIRE USA, INC. customer representative ONLY.
- All properly filed claims shall be processed within 15 days or as soon as practicable.
- Labor and shipping costs to and from WHEELFIRE USA, INC. is NOT included.
You are only entitled to the benefits as described under "Plan Coverage and Limitations". This contract does not apply to:
- Any wheel damage, which is covered by the contract holder's primary insurance coverage or a vehicle service contact.
- Replacement covered by warranty issued by the manufacturer of the wheels on the vehicle.
- Wheels replaced by Wheelfire USA, Inc. under the LIMITED* ROAD HAZARD PURCHASE PROTECTION PLAN.
- Unserviceable or irreparability or failure of loss due to negligence, abuse, misuse, or arising out of or related to a collision or upset, malicious mischief, vandalism, fire, chain damage, racing, theft, improper inflation pressure.
- Off road use or use on a construction site. This DOES NOT constitute road hazards.
- Destruction of a wheel due to improper tire pressure or less than 3/32 treads wear.
- Any consequential loss or damage whatsoever, including lost, damaged or injury to a person or property resulting from failure of any of the parts of the motor vehicle described herein, the replacement of which are covered under the terms of this contract.
- All labor and shipping cost to and from WHEELFIRE USA, INC.
I__________________________________________have read and understand the terms, pricing and conditions more fully described above. Further, I agree to all terms and conditions as more fully described above.